Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ratiny's Mushroom House Gable Box - SoftPencil's Anything but a Card Challenge

This week at SoftPencil's Blog we were challenged to make something other than a card using the image Ratiny's Mushroom House. I printed and colored the image with Copics. Then I trimmed it out and used my Sizzix die for the little scalloped flap envelope and mounted Ratiny and Michu on the from panel of my gable box (template for the Gable Box can be found HERE at the Sunset House). My box is not only a gift box but it also has this little pocket on the outside to include a tiny gift card or some cash.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

8 comments:

Fink said...

Great job with the Gable box! Love how you colored Michu! Thanks for the welcome!

Cat said...

Your project is gorgeous! LOVE the colors and embellishments!

Anonymous said...

Love your project Betty!! The colors are fantastic!! blessings and hugs!!

Kerry said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Love the gable box! :)

Lisa Atha said...

this is so cute, love, love boxes, but I have to admit I am lousy at making them.

Lisa A.

Michelle said...

Oh what a fun challenge - I'm loving all the creations!! This is one fabulous gable box - so many "treasures" could fit inside!! LOVE IT!

Anne-Marije said...

Oh this is so cute....
xxx Anne-Marije

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

ADORABLE Betty, this project is FANTASTIC AND I just LOVE all the colors you chose.

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O