Saturday, July 3, 2010

JPDC#10 - CSWZNTSS#11

Jazzy's Paper Designs Challenge #10 - Herbie Hancock and the HeadHunters. Fab colors in this CD cover and such fun imagery to look at. I am sponsoring this challenge and I gave the DT members 3 of my digital images to play with. My card features my image flowerpower8. It's colored with American Crafts Stamp Markers. I smudged some tempting turquoise around the flower. I stamped the flower branch from the SU collection embrace life in night of navy and ruby red. Dps are from Basic Grey and Debbie Mumm.
My digis sent to the DT are below. There's a link to my etsy shop in my side bar.




Thanks for Looking

T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

4 comments:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Cool card Betty and your images are great fun!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card and thanks for sponsoring the challenge!! Have a great 4th weekend!!!

loz said...

Super cute card Betty. Love the colours..Loz

Nicole said...

very sweet!
and thanks so much for the images to play with!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O