Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tweet, Tweet, Tweet - PCPCBC77 & CSBZNTS13

Tweet, Tweet, Tweet - PaperCraftPlanet CUTTLEBUG-ERS Challenge #77 color combo - pink, black and white. This card also works for CardSketchesByZacksNana Trish's Sunday Sketches #13.
When I saw this dp I just had to use it for these challenges. It's from Prima the Rebellious Coolection "Drama". Don't you just love those cute little birdies! I hand drew the focal image and added some rub ons from Basic Grey's Eve collection. The sentiment is from a Technique Tuesday set. I offset the Top Note die to create the focal image mattes.
Come join us at PaperCraftPlanet's CUTTLEBUG-ERS and if you like sketches come join us in my yahoo group CardSketchesByZacksNana to play along with some fun sketches.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

1 comment:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O