Sunday, August 8, 2010

NOEL - a PCP 2 fer - PCPCOLOR78 & PCPSK080710

NOEL - PaperCraftPlanet Color challenge #78 - natural ivory, old oive, real red, chocolate chip AND PaperCraftPlanet Sketch Challenge 080710. This card was created using strictly scrap items. The card base is an old wedding announcement blank.  I rubbed some chocolate chip ink around the edges for distressing. Santa is one ornament of about 1/2 doz. my friend gave me. Noel stamp is one from Penny Black that I won in a blog candy give away last year. Cardstock is just scrap pieces I had lying around. Olive ribbon is a scrap from an old kit.
It's Sunday evening and hubs is out in the garage restoring radios and I was bored. So I came in my craft room/office and searched PaperCraftPlanet for some challenges I could play with. I found these two, which I have played along in before. Just been a while. So I gave them a whirl and decided to match them up colors and sketch.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O