Thursday, August 19, 2010

SoftPencil New Releases!!! AND Simon Says Make A Gift


 Deets on this project are lower in the post...


Hello, how are you? I hope you´re very well :O)

This week is a non posting week for the DT but, Elizabeth has asked us post on our blogs about the new Halloween digi-stamps? Just released five spooky designs that are available in her shop and her Etsy shop along with the five Halloween digi-stamps that were released last year. We hope you like them and use them on your projects!

Here is a little sample of what can be done with SoftPencil's images.

To begin: My black cardstock was cut to 6.75 x 3.25 inches. Then I scored and folded at 3.25 & 3.50 inches. I punched a couple of holes in between those folds so my thread could go through. I cut an orange piece of cardstock 1/8 inch smaller all around. Then I cut my base cardstock fro each page 3 x 3 inches. All the images come front SoftPencil already colored ( :O)  I used various dies to cut my images out. I used stickers from Creative Imaginations. I cut little pieces of dp frp, My Mind's Eye's BOO! to YOU! collection.  Then I added some odds and ends I had in my Fall/Hallween/Thanksgiving stash.
The Knock Knock joke came off the Internet: Knock Knock! Knock Knock! These words were printed off my computer using the Beyond Wonderland Font.

The sticker on page 2 says, "Who's there?"
                                                                                            
                                                                                        Page 3, "Ben".


Page 5, "Ben who?"

Page 6 you have to push the little tab up, "Ben waiting for Halloween all year!"


Page 7 is one of another of SoftPencil's digis, Happy Halloween. I added a 3-D trick or treat sack with some faux candy inside.
Hope you enjoyed my little Halloween book. This is a gift for my grandson, Zack. Think he'll like it???

SoftPencil also has a sweet little Halloween freebie for you to play with HERE.

This gift book was created and entered in the Simon Says make a gift challenge.
Their sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

7 comments:

Kerry said...

OMG Betty, WICKED cute!!! Love it!!!

Jackie said...

WOW.. this is amazing. ..totally fabby, love it... thank you so much for sharing and playing along at SSSC this week. x

Elizabeth P said...

Amazing Halloween book Betty!!! I love it!!!! what cute details you added!

Mary Ski said...

What a darling Halloween book!! Great use of the new designs.

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, this is sooo cute. What a great idea. TFS.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Wow!! Great creation! I love the fence punch that you used!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Myrt said...

Hi Betty: I am normally a 'follower' of your blog but have taken 2 months off from blogging - felt a bit stressed. Thank you so much for steering me here from PCP - your little Halloween Book is priceless and there's no doubt about it, Zack will love it. It looks very professional and so darn cute...thanks for sharing.

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O