Monday, September 27, 2010

Touch the Hearts - PPC-CC32

Touch the Hearts of Others, as Angels do - Picture Perfect Creations - Color Challenge #32 - pear pizzaz, cajun craze, more mustard. I really like this color combo. I am a FALL person so these color suit me to a T. The stamps I used are all gifts that were given me when I left Houston and moved north of Dallas. So they don't have labels on them to stay who makes them or where they came from. But this Angel stamp is one of my all time favorites and I haven't used it in ages. Sooo.
Well, there aren't really any deets for this one except that I have entered it into the challenge at Picture Perfect Creations for this week.
TFL
T%dles  Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

4 comments:

loz said...

Beautiful card Betty..Love the sentiment..Loz

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

Great card! Love the little bit of tearing you did (one of my favorite techniques ever) Thanks for joining us at PPC this week :-)
~Paula - PPC DT

Tamie said...

The shape of your card, the distressing, image and saying are just so perfect. You rocked the color challenge this week. Thanks so much for playing at PPC. I just love seeing your work each week.

Tamie - PPC

Sandy said...

I love how your card isn't fall themed even with the fall colors this week! Thanks for joining us again this week at PPC!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O