Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Zackary - just because Nana loves you... MOJO156 & CTD110

just because - I made this card for my grandson, Zackary. Just because I love him. I can't seem to place this little guy. I usually make a folder for each web site I purchase and download from. But I've checked my files and I can't seem to find him anywhere. So I am thinking maybe he's a RAK. Anyhoo, colored him with my Copics. I have him entered in the Mojo Monday Challenge #156 & Color Throw Down Challenges #110 - basic grey, pink pirouette and rich razzleberry.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

This is cute! I like your border punch, and again you've gotten very creative with the sentiment.

Monika Reeck said...

Cute Images love your border punch and lovely idea with sentiment....Cute card Betty

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O