Thursday, October 21, 2010

How I spent my afternoon...

This is how I spent my afternoon...
I was waiting for my friend Sue to show up. She's just had a NEW grandbaby, Jaxston Cooper Pierson. Well, she said she'd get here before 4 p.m. BUT she got hung up at the hospital. I can't say I blame her. But when I realized she wasn't coming I started working on this little project. This is a card house. You'll see in the second photo that you put dividers inside and then you can store cards in it. I used this cardstock with a wintry theme but it really looks like it could just sit out year round. Don't you think???
 
Here's the inside view, showing you the dividers for your cards. I thought this would be a cute way to save your incoming Christmas cards. Or you could even store extra blank cards for those last minute cards you have to reply to.

All cardstock is dp except the windows and doors (yes, I even added windows and doors to the back, but I forgot to photograph them). They are printed out on white cardstock and then I colored them with markers.

Thanks for looking...
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

Card House Template courtesy of AR Creations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWZERS!!! This is just adorable girl!! I LOVE IT!! What a fun way to spend your afternoon for sure!! :) TFS!!

Unknown said...

WOW! You did a fabulous job with this house. Thanks for sharing it. I LOVE it!!!!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O