Saturday, October 2, 2010

Joyful Noise - Layers of Color

Make a Joyful Noise - Layers of Color. This is not for any challenges, except to challenge myself. You see I received some new toys in the mail today from Layers of Color; stencils and stamps. Well, I could NOT wait to get them inky. As for the challenge for me, I've never used these large stencils on a project before. I love them!!!
I stenciled to my hearts content and then I stamped the butterfly on a separate piece of cardstock. The butterfly is from the LOC Joyful Noise collection, hence the title of the card.
The frame was cut using my Cricut and the shapes *frames Home Accents cartridge.

Sentiment is my own handwriting.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is truly gorgeous!! I love the butterfly and colors!!!

Ellis said...

Beautiful card! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O