Here is Michu and a friend. I used dp as my sky background and die cut the peony shape. I added some rubons with rhinestones. This image is one of SoftPencil's designs and comes already colored for you.
Please check out my DT buddies blogs and be sure to leave them some love. Their links are in the sidebar under SoftPencil.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
SOFTPENCIL' Digital Stamps BLOG HOP! It's the 1st Anniversary of SoftPencil's Digital Stamps and we're throwing a PARTY!!!...
-
Before After Hello! I´m so excited this week the SOFTPENCIL STUDIOS DT gets to participate in the blog hop :). Why a ...
-
Above is my entry for the Challenge at Sunday Stamps #100 . I chose purple, pink and orange for my color palette. I am quite pleased. I...

7 comments:
This little image is adorable. WONDERFUL coloring.
Hugs,
Raven
oh cute! Love the little scene you've made here and the paper piecing is great!
Super cute! Love it!
Lisa
Betty, this is awesome, I love how you added the piece for the ground, super super cool!
adorable card. love it
Adorable card Betty!
Hugs,
Larissa
What gorgeous DP! I love the fence and grass!
Post a Comment