Cheers & Challenges Eclectic Ensemble Challenge #1043 - CAS
At first sight you may think, This is not clean and simple. Well, it really is!!!
I will define my steps.
1. Whisper White cardstock cut to 4 x 5" and brayered with SU Marina Mist.
2. Punch 6 circles in varying sizes out of post it notes on the end where the adhesives are located.
3. Place the 6 circles in snow people patterns.
4. Tear a scrap piece of paper to use as a matte.
5. Brayer SU Ballet Blue then Night of Navy over the entire piece.
6. Flip the scrap around to cover the top portion of your piece.
7. Brayer Night of Navy on the bottom.
8. Move the scrap around and brayer in different spots SU Marina Mist.
9. Remove circles and scrap.
10. Punch tiny holes for eyes, and buttons out of scrap paper. Dauber SU Early Espresso.
11. Cut tiny carrots out of scrap paper and sponge them in place with SU Pumpkin Pie.
12. Draw stick arms with SU Early Espresso marker.
13. Add details to snowpeople with white Signo Gel pen.
14. Sponge Night of Navy all around edges of cardstock.
!5. Punch corner mattes and assemble with silver brads.
16. Punch tag and hand write Warm Winter Wishes.
I know 16 steps doesn't seem CAS, but believe me, it goes pretty quick!
Hope if you try my technique you'll post a comment with your link so I can check it out! Thanks to Michelle Zindorf for all her inspiration.
All Stampin' Up! (SU) products can be purchased at http://www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net/
Betty aka ZacksNana
Hello There! Well it's 2018 and today I post my first card creation in this new year. Below is a card I made for my Uncle Dud. You s...
Gelli Plate with Tim Holtz Distress inks, Stampin' Up! and Reverse Confetti stamps. Ranger liquid pearls. TFL T%dles Peeps! ...
Recently my cousin, Pat asked me to create a card for her granddaughter Kaley. Pat told me Kaley likes horses and the color green. She ...
My sweet stamping friend Debbie Angelle sent me the die cuts you see on my card. I put them together to create this card. I am posting i...