Thursday, November 4, 2010

Another Day with Deb...

We made 8 cards today but I forgot one at Deb's house so I only have 7 to show you. So grab a cuppa and get comfy cause you make be here a little while! :O)

This first set of cards I CASED off the the cover of the Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog. They used strips of paper and I used a piece of our designer paper. The dp in this paper pad comes in the "In Color" series of papers which includes - peach parfait, poppy parade, pear pizzaz, concorn crush and blushing bride. I used SU cardstock to match. I used the pear pizzaz and poppy parade on my cards and Deb used concord crush and blushing bride on hers. The dp was cut using the Top Note die. The stamp is from Grateful Greetings.

This card features SU dp from last Christmas. They work so well together and even compliment with new "In Color" pear pizzaz cardstock. I am not sure which set this stamp comes from but it too, it SU.




This card uses more of last year's dp.  Again I am not sure which stamp sets were used but they are SU.


This one features the new SU fabric! It was die cut on the zigzag and then ruffled on some double sided strip tape.

This card features a lovely punched tree. It used last year's dp too. The stamps are from SU and are from the Bells and Boughs set.

This card is just punched gold, silver and red cardstock with ribbon and a sentiment that is heat embossed.

My favorite one is the one that got away so to speak. I forgot it at Deb's house. So be watching because as soon as I can get it from her I will be posting it. YOU ARE GONNA LOVE IT!

If' you've made it through to here, Thanks! I hope you enjoyed looking at my creations. Most of these cards started with something I saw in a magazine and as Deb says, I "put my own twist on it".
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O