Friday, November 19, 2010

happy holidays - weeM31

happy holidays was created for the Wee Memories Challenge #31 use patterned papers. I used several from the same set. But don't ask me what they are because they came in a CupCardsToGo kit. In fact everything but the ribbon, cardstock and image came from the kit.
I added Stickles to glitz it up a bit and I just love the stick pin that came in the kit too.

Stampin; Up! Stamps - Fun & Fast Notes.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So darling Betty!! Love the yummy papers with the music notes!! ;) Hope you have a great weekend friend!!HUGs

Anita Rex said...

I really like how you used a label on your card! Such a great mix of pps! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O