Tuesday, December 14, 2010

6 little Michus - SP16

Michu Chirstmas - 6 little Michu - you're too kind. Wouldn't these be perfect Thank Yous for the teacher in your life? We all know teachers get lauded with gifts all year through. With this little set she/he could show their gratitude for the Christmas gifts! The image is a SoftPencil design and was colored with my computer and printed out. I added some ribbon and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up! Whimsical Words #119119. Cardstock is Whisper White and Crumb Cake. Ink is Real Red.
Be sure to check out the rest of SoftPencil's dt creation by clicking on their links in my side bar.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX

3 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

I love your 6 little Michu!!! gorgeous coloring! :)

Lisa Atha said...

Oh my gosh, these are so cute, gotta love little Michu!

Lisa

Kerry said...

Oh Betty, what an AWESOME set!!! Gorgeous! Happy Holidays, hugs!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O