Thursday, December 23, 2010

Always - wee Memories#35 - Case Your Fav Scrappy Saturday Challenge

wee Memories #35 - I CASE-d this card by Maile Belles . I felt the card was sooo clean and simple yet very elegant. I hope my version comes across as the same. I used Stampin' Up! cardstock - Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla and Pink Pirouette. I stamped the Day of Gratitude medallion on the Very Vanilla and Pink Pirouette and heat embossed. Then I punched the center of the Very Vanilla out using a 2 5/16" circle punch. I cute around the medallion on the Pink Pirouette. Then I punched another piece of Pink Pirouette with my 3" scallop circle punch. I used dimensional adhesives and layered the pieces. I stamped Always in Versa Mark and heat embossed. Then I stamped over it with Early Espresso so my sentiment would have a bit of a shadow.
All products used are Stampin' Up! except the ribbons; they are from my stash.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O