Thursday, December 2, 2010

Merry Christmas - TESC134 - I'm late....

Yeah I am late again. But the sketch from Taylored Expressions caught my eye and I wanted to try stamping this beautiful bird and branch from Stampin' Up! collection Always #113620. Their are 11 stamps in the set and it sells for $28.95. I love this stamp set and have used it for a variety of card themes. But I just love the little bird in REAL RED and the branch in OLD OLIVE. I stamped the bird twice and cut one out and popped it up on top of the other one. Then I stamped the branch so it looks like the bird is perched on it. I also stamped with branch randomly on Whisper White for the background. Cardstock is REAL RED, WHISPER WHITE and OLD OLIVE. Ink is REAL RED and OLD OLIVE.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow hun totally love this,that bird is gorgoues,and the coulrs you have used work so well,together to make an awesome card,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Monika Reeck said...

really lovely bird and lovely color Betty and great design...really lovely christmas card...

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O