Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day2 - Home

There's snow on the ground and it's chilly! But it is good to wake up another day after a good night's sleep in my own bed. Mike is working from home today. The roads are too treacherous for him to drive. I was grateful for that as my sis went home yesterday afternoon.

I am hoping to get started on the 40 invites to my great nephew Jackson's baby shower. I need to get rolling on this as the shower is March 19. I am creating the cards, sis is mailing them out and the mother of the little mother will be collecting the RSVPs.

So I am going to go rest my back a little while then I'm going to come back and try to get this started.

Thanks for hanging with me through my illness and for your sweet comments.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O