Thursday, February 17, 2011

JFF - Felt like creating something....

Used my Big Shot and some Tim Holtz dies and stamps from Aviary & Perfect Punches with Marina Mist, Whisper White and Bashful Blue cardstock. Images were stamped in Early Espresso and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The tag itself was from my friend Deb Segler. Ribbons are from my hoarded stash.

I really haven't felt like doing much of anything since my 8 days in the hospital. I feel like my get up and go done got up and went. I see doctors on Friday, Feb. 18. Hopefully they will take the pic line out and I can get off of these drugs. Then MAYBE I'll start to feel like my old self again and get back to the challenges and creating that I so love and miss.

Have a terrific day!
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX

1 comment:

loz said...

Beautiful card Betty..Hope you are feeling better soon..Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O