Just a Note - weeM44

Just a Note - wee Memories Challenge #44 - Source of Inspiration. Well, I totally love my Paper Crafts Magazine and I often draw my inspiration from what I see or read about in it. Today is no exception! I saw the card on the right with the blue ribbon (March/April 2011 issue pg. 46 Ever After card) on it and simply fell in love. But as we often do, I changed it up a bit. I used Kraft cardstock and I stamped a flourish design from Wings of Friendship on it in white. However the white wasn't bright enough to show. So I turned the Kraft cardstock over and stamped with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder (should have used white, but I am currently out of white). Then I used a brown with white polka dot ribbon to make my bow. I stamped the 'just a note' sentiment in Early Espresso on Confetti White cardstock. Then I stamped on top of the sentiment in Crumb Cake using the flourished heart from Always Elegant set. The little antique brass frame was in my stash. I can't remember where it came from as I've had several of these for years!  When I try this again, I will used some white embossing powder and a different color ribbon.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX

Comments

Giovana said…
Fantastic! You did an awesome job!! Thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories.

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley