Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stampin' Up! with Ann Cardile & Debbie Segler

Monday morning F U N! My gal pal Deb Segler picked me up on Monday morning and we dashed over to Ann Cardile's house for a play date. At Ann's we created the little sussie cone box which has Happy Easter stamped on it. We made the birthday cake card as well as the yellow cross card. Then when we got back here Deb had brought some supplies for me to play with which is the triple pocket card and the pink and black Always card.
Monday was a very busy day for me. It started at 8:30 a.m. and I didn't get home from another class Monday night until about 10:30 p.m. No danged wonder I slept till 10 this morning! :O)

Have any questions on how any of these card were made, just ask it in your comments.
I LOVE what I do and can't wait to share it with you!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX

1 comment:

loz said...

Fantastic card Betty.. Hugs Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O