Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thanks & Happy Birthday - JFF w/ Deb

This card is just too tweet! It's all Stampin' Up! except for the rhinestones and the tulle. Both the flower and the bird were created using Sizzlits Dies Birds & Blooms set #113485. I cut them on white cardstock. After I cut them I added some inks with daubers to give them some color and dimension.
The Not Quite Navy cs was punched using the Eyelet Border Punch #119853. Then I poked a little piece of tulle through one hole on either end. I used Daffodil Delight cs for my card base. Then I matted So Saffron that had been embossed with the Elegant Lines embossing folder #119277. I punched the 1 3/4" x 7/8" Large Oval #119855 for the sentiment from Very Vanilla cs then I stamped the sentiment in Not Quite Navy.   Sentiment is from Perfect Punches Stamp Set #117022 (W), 120516 (C).


This is another JUST FOR FUN card. The little envelope is created using the Scallop Envelope Die #113462. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Bring on the Cake stamp set #121899 (W), 121958 (C).
Thanks for looking. Deb and I had another F-U-N day playing.
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

1 comment:

Lisa Foster said...

These are both just beautiful Betty! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O