Saturday, April 9, 2011

God bless you - JFF

No challenge on this one, well maybe just to color the image. No it's NOT a stamp but a paper cut bird I snipped from the Stampin' Up! DSP collection Botanical Garden (#121783). I colored him using my blender pen and Stampin' Up! Stampin' Write Markers - Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist and Earlyt Espresso. I squiggled a little ink on a claer stamping block and used my blender pen to color in the image. Cleaning the block between colors. My ribbon is from the clearance section of my Stampin' Up! web site, it's Pacific Point. The sentiment is stamped in Marina Mist and is from the Stampin' Up! Crosses of Hope set (120567). The background dsp is also from the Botanical Garden collection. Both the matte of the bird and the bird itself are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430).

Thanks for stopping in today! Hope you like my little birdie.
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O