Thursday, May 19, 2011

dream - CTD142

ColorThrowDown #142 - basic black, lime green, and basic grey. I adore this color combo! The gals at Color Throw Down were playing with my emotions on this one. Green is my FAVORITE color and the black and the grey just compliment it well. Lime green, yummm-o! I stamped the Stampin' Up! Medallion in Versa Mark on my lime green cardstock. Then I heat embossed with clear embossing powder. It's there it's just very faint and I love that about it. Then I matted the basic grey and the basic black behind it. Added a border punch for the ribbon effect and then stamped my sentiment and punched it out with the Decorative Label punch from Stampin' Up!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP ME) 24/7

3 comments:

Broni said...

Bold, graphic and beautiful! I love the faint medallion on the background!! Thanks for playing with us, Betty!!

loz said...

Soo elegant Betty...Loz

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Love your CAS design hun!! This is so very sweet and elegant!!!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O