Saturday, May 7, 2011

faith with a flourish

This card just makes me smile! I love GREEN (any shade)! The sketch is the one we are playing with at CardPatterns Sketches this week. I love the sketch but the colors I used just sing to me!!! I hope you enjoy looking at this as much as I did creating it.
DSP - Stampin' Up! Paisley Petals
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Pear Pizzaz, Very Vanilla
Flower Die - Stampin' Up! Bigz L Fun Flowers
Ribbon - Stampin' Up! Pear PIzzaz Striped Grosgrain and Certainly Celery Seam Tape
Stamps - Stampin' Up! Bliss, Medallion
Punchs - Stampin' Up! Boho Blossoms
Inks - Stampin' Up! Pear Pizzaz, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Basic Black, Versa Mark, & Daffodil Delight
The Medallion was stamped on the Paisley Petal dsp with Versa Mark ink. Then I heat embossed with Stampin' Up! White embossign powder.
To make the flower petals I randomly stamped the Bliss flourish in Old Olive and Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla cs. Then I ran it through The Big Shot with the Fun Flowers Die. I cut several of the small flower petals to stack my flower. Then I ran a piece of Certainly Celery through The Big Shot to cut one of the middle sized flower petals. I then sponged Pear Pizzaz ink on the petals of the middle sized flower petals. I cut it to make my leaves. I punched Boho Blossoms to create the flower center. I punched a little Boho Blossom from a scrap piece of yellow and added a Stampin' Up! Crystal I colored with my Daffodil Delight Stampin' Marker.

Thanks for looking
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP) 24/7

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Sue said...

Beautiful Card!

anja curvers said...

Really beautiful. Thank you for joining us at cardpatterns.

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O