Tuesday, May 31, 2011

SoftPencil - Rainy Cloud

Today at SoftPencil Designs we are featuring the image - Rainy Cloud. It's super duper cute and oh so easy to color. I used markers and my Signo gel pen as well as the Spica tourquoise. I printed the image twice then cut around the clouds to make a matte so I could daub some Sky Blue ink on the bottoms of the clouds. My sentiment was handwritten (as if you couldn't tell by my lopsided writing) and it is written on a piece of cardstock that was punched using the NEW Stampin' Up! Triple Layer Doily Punch. All cardstock, dsp and ribbon are from Stampin' Up! too.
My card is a gate fold and I even decorated the inside! Check out all the other DT creations by clicking on their links in my right side bar under SoftPencil Design Team. Be sure to join us next week when we announce the new images for June!!!  

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP ME) 24/7

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Awww... this is super sweet, I love this! Have a great week!

Patricia Chalas said...

Your card is lovely!! love the color combination

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful Betty..Loz

Kos med papir og saks said...

very sweet card. love it

Monika Reeck said...

cute and lovely color combo Betty, love that dots paper :)..thanks for looking at my Blog it is empty for a while cause I am overwhelmed with my school :)

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O