Sunday, June 12, 2011

SOFTPENCIL Tuesday

Hello and how are you today? I have good and bad news for you today... Let's start with the bad first. My good friend Elizabeth (the owner of Softpencil) gave me some very sad news. She has decided to discontinue with the digital-stamps. So this is the very last new release from Softpencil. As you know, I have been on the DT for a while now. I remember the day I BEGGED Elizabeth to let me to join the team. When she said I'd be a welcome asset I was thrilled!
Anyways, here is the LAST new release... the CUPCAKE COLLECTION!
You can get them at the Softpencil Shop.

Amy on a Cupcake

Charmy on a Cupcake

Ratiny on a Cupcake

Amy on a Cupcake - SoftPencil Digitals. As promised here is my creation using this week's image. I made a pocket card and used my image for a book mark.
 Here's the book mark out of the pocket. If you;d like to purchase SoftPencil images please click HERE.
To see the creations of the rest of the DT you can find their links in my side bar.

May Elizabeth's creative mind and her great talent, live on and flourish!!! Love you Lizzykins!!! If you ever create a design team using your rubber stamps, I'd be happy and proud to be one of it's members! Thanks for everything sweetie.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP ME) 24/7

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is soo beautiful Betty..Love the idea for a pocket card and bookmark...Loz(laurel)

Elizabeth P said...

I love your creations Betty!!!! gorgeous as always! and it´s a great idea to put a bookmark on a pocket, so creative! :)

Patricia Chalas said...

your creations are great Betty!!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O