Saturday, July 9, 2011

Always Wonder --- TSTC67

This is my week to show my card for the Twisted Sketches Twisted Cards Challenge. This is challenge week 67 and below is the sketch we are following. The "TWIST" this week is to use the color green.
Below is my creation. I love this dsp from Stampin' Up! It's yet another piece of the Pocketful of Posies collection. I added a bird from the Always set that is retired now and the sentiment is two stamps from the Whimsical Words set which is also retired. I added some rub-ons and some flowers punched with the NEW Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch. The bird was stamped and heat embossed then flipped backwards and I blind punched it using the Bird Builder punch. The branch is also from the same punch and I just drew some veining with my marker.

Border punches are the Scallop Border punch and the NEW Lace Ribbon Border punch.
I hope you enjoy my little woodland scene and will play along with our challenge this week. Don't forget to check out the creations of the other Twisted "B" Design Team Members. You can find their links on the TWISTED SKETCHES BLOG!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP ME) 24/7

1 comment:

loz said...

Very Beautiful Betty..Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O