Friday, July 8, 2011

It's Just 4 Fun - but what great FUN

Saying GoodBye is sometimes VERY difficult!!!
Beauty is God's handwriting. --- Ralph Waldo Emerson
The SU set God's Beauty is RETIRED, but sometimes it is sooo hard to let the good ones go. :O)
So today I wanted to share with you a CAS card using some old stamps and some not so old ones. The background is stamped using the Artistic Etchings set. It was stamped in Versa Mark and heat embossed with clear ep.
The Butterfly from God's Beauty was stamped in Versa Mark and embossed with black ep. Then using my SU Watercolor Wonder Crayons I colored the butterfly and the little flower with the leaf. The sentiment was stamped in black ink and heat eb with clear ep, punched with the Modern Label punch. Matted behind the sentiment is a piece of Garden Green punched with the Small Scallop Oval punch.
I pierced the top and I added some rhinestones near the butterfly and the flower.

If you love this look, contact me, I'd love to demo it for you and a few of your friends. :O)

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP ME) 24/7

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O