Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fresh N Fun with Beate -- Tunnel Card


First let me apologize for my photos. Hubs went to a Radio Club function today and took my camera with him. So these were taken with my cell phone.

I saw Beate's video demo of this "TUNNEL" card and just had to try my hand. I love it!!!
Stampin' Up! Products Used:
Real Red  &  Whisper White cs
Red Glimmer Paper
Frostwood Lodge DSP
Basic Rhinestones
Accents & Elements Fleurettes
The Sounding Joy, Peaceful Season and Perfect Punches stamps
Scallop Trim Border punch

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

2 comments:

Beate said...

Betty, your card turned out beautiful!
Hugs and smiles

loz said...

Beautiful tunnel card Betty.. I tried making one of these but it would not work for me..Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O