Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Amour

This is one of those, JFF cards. But I really like it!!!
Stampin' Up! White Confetti, Real Red cs
Stampin' Up! Artisitic Etchings, Creative Elements stamps
Stampin' Up! Rose Red Grosgrain Double Stitched ribbon
Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine

I stamped the Eiffel Tower in Staz-On onto the real red cardstock. Then I die cut the heart from the confetti white cs. I punched the little hearts from a piece of scrap cs and then used the scrap for a stencil to stencil hearts in Melon Mambo, Real Red and Cherry Cobbler ink. The harder I pressed the dauber the darker the heart. The sentiment was stamped in Versa Mark on real red and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

1 comment:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O