Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Stampin' Sister in Christ

Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge #122  -- 
Scripture: Rev 21:5 “And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." And He [!] said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true."
 
For my creation I chose the following Stampin' Up! products:
Stamps - Young Vermillion, Creative Elements
DSP - Pocketful of Posies
Inks - Calypso Coral, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Marina Mist
 
Since the theme is NEW, I chose a Spring theme for my card.
 
Be sure to check out my KIT offer HERE. But hurry, the offer expires on February 4, 2012,
 
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J  Schaub
 

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty dearie!!!

MariLynn said...

This is super gorgeous. Love that rhinestone bling flourish. Thanks for sharing with the Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge. Have a blessed day!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O