Stampin' Sister in Christ

Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge #122  -- 
Scripture: Rev 21:5 “And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." And He [!] said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true."
 
For my creation I chose the following Stampin' Up! products:
Stamps - Young Vermillion, Creative Elements
DSP - Pocketful of Posies
Inks - Calypso Coral, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Marina Mist
 
Since the theme is NEW, I chose a Spring theme for my card.
 
Be sure to check out my KIT offer HERE. But hurry, the offer expires on February 4, 2012,
 
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J  Schaub
 

Comments

Tenia Nelson said…
So so pretty dearie!!!
MariLynn said…
This is super gorgeous. Love that rhinestone bling flourish. Thanks for sharing with the Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge. Have a blessed day!

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley