Friday, February 3, 2012

CASE-ing Michelle Zindorf

I tried to CASE The Path Tutorial #483 by Michelle Zindorf. Her card was created using Stampin' Up! Well Worn Designer Series Paper, item number 122359. I didn't have any of that dsp so I just grabbed a scrap I had laying around.
Where Michelle's card used shades of browns, for my card (since my base paper was a green with a grass pattern) I chose to use Always Artichoke and Old Olive, Pool Party, Marina Mist and Island Indigo with Early Espresso.

I LOVE just about everything Michelle does so for me to attempt her tutorials is quite high praise and flattering to her.

Thanks Michelle for the inspiration.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous job and colors Betty!! :) Have a great weekend! HUGS

loz said...

Stunning card and colouring Betty.. and Green..LOL..Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O