Wednesday, February 1, 2012

CTD177

ColorThrowDown #177 - Black, Melon Mambo and White. It really is an elegant color combo! I used Stampin' Up! set from my KIT OFFER to stamp the little tea cups and sentiment. I stamped the cups in pink. I stamped the flowers in Basic Black and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. With my markers I inked up the sentiment stamp and then cut with the NEW SU Framelits Labels (smallest). While the cs was still in the Framelit I daubed ink around the edges. Added some black stitched grosgrain ribbon and a hot pink swirl grosgrain ribbon, a button and twine and three little hot pink brads. Done!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

3 comments:

loz said...

stunning card and bow betty...loz

DanicaA said...

What a gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing:)

Broni said...

That's so sweet, Betty! Love the teacups! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O