Thursday, March 1, 2012

Photo A Day w/FatMumSlim


I recently stubbled across Fat Mum Slim. She's a young mother in Australia. I was intrigued by her blog and started sniffing around until I came across a post entitled A Photo A Day. After parusing a few of her photos I decided to try to play along. I don't know if I can keep it up every day but I want to try. I am not very good at photography though so what I see is what  you get. :o)

The topic for March 1 is UP. So this is what I see when I look up from my computer. Yes the fan blades are hand-painted by ME! This is my craft/computer room and this is what is above my head while I am creating.



March 2nd - Fruit
Kitchen counter. If we don't cover the bananas then we soon see fruit flies.





TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

1 comment:

loz said...

Fantastic photo Betty, and hand painted fan blades..Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O