Tuesday, April 17, 2012

SoftPencil Tuesday


That's right, today is Tuesday and you know what that means? Another addition of SoftPencil Tuesday.  *** Note - Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's creations this week.

Design Team

Kerry - DT Coordinator

Today I am showing more creative techniques featuring SoftPencil's Molly's & Amy's Home ( RELEASING SOON!).

I'm sorry I take such lousy photos. I keep begging hubs for a new lens for my camera. Maybe Mother's Day???
Anyhoo, to the techniques used in the creation of this card.

1. Paper Piecing - First I printed the image on white cardstock. Then I printed it again on double sided DSP (Stampin' Up! Spring Fever Simply Scrappin' and Sweet & Sour).
2. Copic Coloring - I used my Copics to completely coloring the remainder of the scene.
3. Punches - I punch the topping of the SU Build a Cupcake for my clouds. Added some shading with my dauber and ink.
Punched my SU border and matted my image. Added some ribbon and a brad and this one is done!


Thanks for checking in with my on SoftPencil Tuesday.

Don't forget to visit SoftPencil's Blog and follow the HOP! There's lots of prizes to be won. We are only in the second round right now so be sure to come back again next week for the final round at which time I will be featuring another image!
Don't forget to leave some love here and on the hop participants blogs. Some of them are going to randomly pick a winner from their comments.

T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub




1 comment:

Melissa Czapor said...

Oh my!! You did an awesome job of paper piecing that image!!! Blessings!!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O