Thursday, June 21, 2012

ReInkers

Hi! Today there is a lot of buzz about re-inkers. So I tried the tchnique out for myself using Stampin' Up! Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade and Wisteria Wonder re-inkers. First I spritzed on Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint mixed in alcohol. I saturated the watercolor paper. Then I just dropped dots of each color ink and blew them around. When I was ready to stamp I used stamps from my Wings of Friendship set to stamp in Basic Black. I didn't think the body of the bird was distnct enough so I went over it with my Basic Black Stampin' Writer Pen. I added Signo white to highlight. I die cut using the Labels Collection Framelits #125598. I embossed my Whisper White cs with the Framed Tulip Folder#121809.

So if you want to try a NEW technique, get out your little squeezy bottles of inks and play with them on watercolor paper with rubbing alcohol. The outcome is ALWAYS a surprise!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

1 comment:

loz said...

This is a Fantastic technique Betty..Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O