Tuesday, July 3, 2012

SPT12

SoftPencil Tuesday #12 - Today I am once again using the stickers. I love these stickers because they are so easy to use. I've got Sunny in a stack of clay pots and Molly with a potted plant. I added some stamped flowers in the background. I was looking for my bloom stamp but when I found it I realized it was WAY to big. So I chose Happy Birthday instead. How do you like the store front window look to my card? It's so much fun mixing and matching stickers!!!  Check out the rest of the DT. Their links are in my side bar.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

3 comments:

loz said...

Gorgeous card Betty..Loz

Kerry said...

Betty, this is awesome!!! I love using those stickers, they are so so cute and versatile! Love the window card!!

Betty Manousos said...

hi betty!
what a beautiful card!
love it:)

i also love using those stickers, they are so "smart"!

have a great remainder of the the weekend!

i love your blog!
betty

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O