Monday, September 24, 2012

MIA

Hi There!

Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Honestly, I've been nursing my knee. Trying to stay off of it as much as possible. Which meant sitting in my recliner, reclined with my laptop. No cardmaking...  :O(

But as I started to feel better I was longing to get in my craft room and create. So little by little I began to make enough progress to be able to sit for a while at my craft table without pain. So below is what I managed to accomplish between Thursday September 20th through Monday September 24th.

I was up late sometimes till midnight creating. But when I felt good I tried to get as much created as possible. All my cards were created using Stampin' Up! products from stamps and inks to cs and dsp.

Thanks for looking.


T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

 

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O