Saturday, November 10, 2012

C4C162

O' Come All Ye Faithful - Love that Christmas carol! It was a toss up for me though as my favorite all time Christmas carol is a version of Oh Happy Day. I guess too in this case We Three Kings would have worked.

This card has been entered into the Crazy4Challenges Blog Challenge this week. This dsp has a faint shimmer to it and it's got a distressed look as well with a faint varied pattern in a grid. I've stamped my image in Staz-On Hunter Green. Then with my Tombow glue I have drawn out lines for my sky and the flourish up top. I sprinked glitter in these areas - flourish is green and sky is blue. My sentiment is computer generated using the font - Pristina. My little glittered star of Bethlehem is punched using the NEW SU punch Pack - Merry Minis #126882.

Now I challenge you to pop on over to the C4C blog and create something using YOUR favorite Christmas carol.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

 

1 comment:

loz said...

Stunning card Betty..loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O