Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Flights of Christmas

Flights of Christmas was created to enter into the Paper Take Weekly challenge of anything goes with a bonus challenge to do Christmas. 

For my card I started with some Cajun Craze cs, Letters to Santa dsp, Whisper White cs, Clear Window Sheets, Floral Framelets and Seasonal Sayings Christmas (from the SU Clearance Rack).

First of all, I stacked my card blank ( 4 1/4" x 11"), same color Cajun Craze cs (4" x 5 1/4") and my dsp (4" x 5 1/4") and ran them through my Big Shot with the Floral Framelets die. Making sure I cut through all 3 pieces at once. Then I adhered the dsp to the front of the (4 1/4" x 11") card blank. Then on the inside of the card blank I placed a piece of the Clear Whindow sheet ( 4 1/8" x 4 3/") and adhered it with snail. Then I placed the remaining piece of Cajun Craze cs over it and adhered.

Next I cut a piece of Whisper White cs at 4' x 5 1/4' and adhered it to the inside of my card. Then using one of the cut outs I daubed Calypso Coral ink all around the outside edge of the cut out making a halo. Then I stamped in Handsome Hunter the sentiment.

Next I punched a bunch of little butterflies from Whisper White cs. Using my Champagne Shimmer mist and Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder and Handsome Hunter reinkers in separate spritzer bottles I spritzed my little butterflies. I loved the varying colors. To get some multicolored butterflies I dipped them into other puddles of spritzed colors. Some butterflies are glued inside my card around the sentiment. Some butterflies and stacked and glued onto the outside of the card on the dsp and finally 3 butterflies have hit onto the Clear Window Sheet.

I've lovin' it! How bout you???


Thanks for Looking.
Hope you'll come back again. Please leave your comments. I have a lot of views but not much feedback. Don't forget to checkout the challenge at Paper Take Weekly.


T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net


 

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O