Friday, March 1, 2013

CTD231

For my card for the Color Throw Down this week #231 I chose to CASE this CARD. Of course I tweaked  it a little bit. Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Crumb Cake and Lucky Limeade are the colors from the Throw Down so I went with those of course. That's one tweak. Another tweak is that I didn't follow her design exactly as I don't own the same eb folder and I don't have the punches that she used.
With that said, I did use the same stamp and the same layout. Here ya go!

The stamp is from Stampin' Up! Faith in Nature set. I colored with Copics. Ranger Pearls accented the die cut. The die used was Spellbinders Scalloped Oval. The ef was Honeycomb by Stampin' Up!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

4 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a pretty card, Betty! LOVE that pear image, and the hexagons are fantastic! Thanks for joining us for The Color Throwdown!

Broni said...

How cool, Betty! I love that pear! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Joan Ervin said...

I love the background you created with the hexagons and the pear image is really pretty!!!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

*Vicki* said...

Very cool effect you've got with that honeycomb embossing folder Betty! Love this! :)

TMS424

Tuesday Morning Sketches #424 This card was created using: Stampin' Up! Crushed Curry cs and Warmth & Cheer DSP, Glitter Enamel...