Monday, July 1, 2013

CASE-ing Anna-Karin

Today I tried CASE-ing Anna-Karin at Layers of Ink. On Anna's project she used a Mason Jar die. I don't have the die so I made a scene and die cut a Spellbinders frame around it.
The technique Anna used is ink to acrylic block. I used two Versa Fine inks from TSUKINEKO - VFS- 62 Spanish Moss and VFS - 52 Toffee. I stamped the large flower with Stampin' Up! Cajun Craze and Old Olive for the stem. Then I stamped the other flowers with Versa Mark and heat embossed with Ranger Seafoam White. I have tried the ink to acrylic block technique before but in a more controlled manner. I think this "fly by the seat of your pants" way is more interesting and FUN!


Be sure to pop over to Anna-Karin's blog at Layers of Ink and see her Mason Jar project. It is totally awesome!!!
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

woooww wonderful Betty..love tha black frame...great card dear...how are you...are you now feeling better....big hugs from Germany...
Monika

Anna-Karin said...

Hi Betty! This is wonderful! Love the earthy colours and the stamps that you used. The frame and banner are really pretty. I am glad you were inspired by my tutorial! Thank you for sending me the link to your card!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O