MOJO 300

Climbed way back in my stash for this one. But here in Texas we've had a bit of a cool front come in and it put me in the fall mood. Of course those of you who know me, know FALL is my favorite season!

I haven't used this Stampin' Up! set in a long time so I thought Spooktacular Greetings would make a fun card. The dsps as I said came from my scrap stash and I can't remember but I think they are from MME.

I just want to say congratulations to VERVE on their 300th MOJO MONDAY!

Be sure and check out the blog, there's some SWAG to be won!!!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

Comments

Loz said…
Gorgeous card and Fabulous image and colors Betty..Loz
Monika Reeck said…
lovely coloring Betty and love the color combo...

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Mom&PopDayCards