Monday, August 26, 2013

TSG222C4C200

There She Goes challenge #222. Cute sketch. I chose an old There She Goes Stamp set to play along with the sketch. It's called You're A Hoot! I colored my owl with Copics markers and then placed him on a Spellbinders die and ran it through my Big Shot. I added a sentiment as part of the 3 banners in the sketch. I had some metal accents so I attached them with some rhinestone brads. Did some faux stitching anf called this one complete. Hope you like it! Why don't you hop on over to There She Goes and play along with the sketch. In the creating process I realized this card also works for the Crazy 4 Challenges #200 this week.
I won't tell you what the C4C challenge is. You'll have to go visit their blog to find out.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

3 comments:

loz said...

Adorable card and image Betty..Loz

Crafty Math Chick said...

Love this owl, we don't see him nearly enough. Thanks for giving him a little love this week with your pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at TSG - hope you will join us for a new challenge tomorrow!

wendyp said...

super cute!!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O