Friday, August 9, 2013

Whimsy Girls Drawings

Recently I signed up for a drawing class online with Megan King Suarez. When you sign up Megan provides you with a password and link to the workshops' video tutorials. I chose the WhimsyGirls workshop. Megan also offers Whimsy Mermaids reg. $45, Cute and Creepy reg. $45, Journal Jar Project reg. $85 and coming soon....Whimsy Fairies $65. 
Below are my Whimsy Girls in the order in which I drew them:




I am enjoying the drawing and the coloring. Some mornings though I think I need to do drawing stretching exercises with my hands before I begin. As you can see with my last Whimsy Girl my hand was pretty shaky. Still, I like her. Foibles and all!

Thanks for looking. Your creative criticism is greatly appreciated.

T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O