Friday, October 11, 2013

FMS107

Freshly Made Sketch # 107 - Sketch by Jennifer T.

For my card I used stamps by Close to my Heart and Flourishes Stamps. The dsp and cardstock are also from Close to my Heart. Thanks to my little CTMH demonstrator Carolyn and my Stampin' Up! buddy Deb for hooking me up!

Poinsettias are stamped on SU! Very Vanilla in archival Brilliance Pearlescent Lime ink. Then colored with Copics : E93, RV42, R22, and R08. The poinsettia leaves are stamped with Ranger Archival ink in Fern Green then colored with Copics : E93 and YG00.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

woow I love the flower Betty looks like a real one...lovely card

Cindy Hall said...

Wow! This is so beautiful. The coloring of the poinsettias is amazing and so realistic. Fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O