Saturday, January 4, 2014

Fun in the New Year

Hubs gave me the new 25th Anniversary set of Copics for Christmas as per my Wish List request! So excited! I am really enjoying playing with them.
Fence scene is a printed RAK from my Friend Debbie A. and the flowers on the right are from a stamp set my friend Deb S. let me borrow.

Another printable from Debbie A. below.


Play Date with Deb S. resulted in the following beauties.



I'm sorry I haven't been very vocal lately. I have two excuses... I got a bad cold before Thanksgiving that is still hanging on and the holidays just kept me busy, busy, busy!

I hope you were all blessed with beautiful holidays spent with those you love and hold near and dear. Happy New Year Yall!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub 

1 comment:

loz said...

WOW! all beautiful cards and the coloring is so vibrant Betty..Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O