Sunday, March 8, 2015

Happy Bird-day

Today's card was created with the Craft Your Passion challenge #251 in mind -- Anything Goes.

I recently purchased the chalk board cs from SU! and the 3 chalk ink pads that coordinate. I stamped the Tiered Birdcage from Stampendous! with the Yellow Citrus chalk ink. Then I heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Added a jeweled flower from Jodie Lee Designs at Prima and a little banner from October Afternoon's Cakewalk Little Flyers. I matted the chalk board cs on a piece of craft cs then onto a piece of Coastal Cabana then onto my tangerine card base. With some white craft ink I smudged with a dauber just to give it that chalk smudged look. The sentiment is handwritten.

Hope you like my card. If you want to play along with the challenge you can jump over to the blog from HERE.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Bety Justilian Schaub

3 comments:

loz said...

This is fabulous Betty..Loz

Holly Young said...

Very cute card! I love how you got the chalk smudges on there.

Monika Reeck said...

I love your chalk smudges too Betty woow wooww wooow and that bird cage ooh so adorable, funtastic card Betty...

Citrus chalk ink and then clear embosed? it sounds a cool idea Betty I will try it thanks for the idea..I never gave embossing powder on my chalk ink..I think it will be dry fast...then I am wrong hehehe :)
hugs, Monika

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O