Friday, April 10, 2015

CTD337



Orange, Light Blue, Kraft and Limey Green are the challenge colors this week at ColorThrowDown #337.

For the challenge I chose to make a set of cards for my mom. She always loves having some of my cards on hand. So I figured I'd do this little set for her. I just purchased this Memory Box die called Pierson Corner. It looks so fabby when cut! I just ran my cardstock through my Big Shot and die cut each color. Then with my two way glue pen I mixed and matched the die cut pieces into my cards. I love the way they all turned out and I wouldn't be afraid to bet I'll be trying this with other color combos!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty Justilian Schaub

6 comments:

loz said...

Beautiful set Betty. I will have to check out the die you have used..Loz

Wanda Cullen said...

What a fun die cut! Love your set of note cards and I'm sure your mom will like them as well. Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

Tenia Nelson said...

So very cool!!

Monika Reeck said...

Betty seriously this is a great set
love the colors and the orange and green so stunning ..grey and blue so soft..love them all

Tammy Hershberger said...

Those look great, Betty! I'm sure your Mom will love them! Glad to see you again this week for the Color Throwdown! :)

Vickie Z said...

Great us of the colors...love your set and that die!m this for joining us at CTD!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O