C4C310

Today I played with the ladies at Crazy4Challenges challenge #310 holiday or Christmas themed card. 

So as you can see I started off with a plain white background. I wasn't pleased.


So then just to test I placed a piece of red cs behind my card to photograph it. Liked it better, however I still wasn't pleased.


3rd times the charm! I added some glitter paper behind my card front and Voila! Bingo, Boingo! I was finally happy!!!


I love my Sleigh Ride dies from Stampin' Up! I've played with them over and over. I have yet to create something that I didn't love.

If you need a little something to pick you up and get you into the 'spirit' of Christmas, go play with the C4C challenge. It's sure to get your mojo a workin'!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub



Comments

Monika Reeck said…
I love the last result too with that red behind the black Betty
wonderful winter scene and sweet christmas card
hugs
Monika

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Mom&PopDayCards