Saturday, October 31, 2015

C4C310

Today I played with the ladies at Crazy4Challenges challenge #310 holiday or Christmas themed card. 

So as you can see I started off with a plain white background. I wasn't pleased.


So then just to test I placed a piece of red cs behind my card to photograph it. Liked it better, however I still wasn't pleased.


3rd times the charm! I added some glitter paper behind my card front and Voila! Bingo, Boingo! I was finally happy!!!


I love my Sleigh Ride dies from Stampin' Up! I've played with them over and over. I have yet to create something that I didn't love.

If you need a little something to pick you up and get you into the 'spirit' of Christmas, go play with the C4C challenge. It's sure to get your mojo a workin'!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub



1 comment:

Monika Reeck said...

I love the last result too with that red behind the black Betty
wonderful winter scene and sweet christmas card
hugs
Monika

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O